Stainless Steel Pressure Reducer
A pressure regulator is a control valve that reduces the input pressure of a fluid or gases to a desired value at its output.
316 Stainless Steel Pressure Reducer/Pressure Regulator has Single/Double stage diaphragm pressure reducing structure, pressure deliveried by stainless steel diaphragm, constant outlet pressure, suitable for purified gas, standard gas, corrosive gas etc.
Typical Applications: Laboratory Gas Chromatograph, Gas Laser, Gas Manifold System, Petroleum Chemistry and Test Equipment.
1. Single or Double stage pressure reducing structure
2. Metal to Metal diaphragm seal to minimize external leak
3. Body Inlet and Outlet port: 1/4'' NPT Female
4. Convoluted diaphragm design to improve regulation precision and cycle life
5. Applicable to corrosive or toxic gases
6. Filter mesh installed at inlet
7. Panel mount or Wall mount, Adjustable relief pressure
Specifications of Single-Stage Regulator:
Maximum Input pressure: 25Mpa/4000psi
Output pressure: 0-0.6Mpa/0-80psi; 0-1Mpa/0-145psi; 0-1.6Mpa/0-230psi; 0-2.5Mpa0-350psi;
Proof Pressure: 1.5 times of maximum rated pressure
Working Temperature: -40~80ºC
Inboard Leakage: 2*10-8 atm cc/sec He
Flow Capacity: Cv+0.08
Filter mesh: 316L (10um)
Seat: PCTFE, PTFE
Spring: SS 316L
Poppet: SS 316L
Net weight: 0.9Kg
Let me know your requires: Body material, Input/outlet pressure range, Pressure Gauge Scale Type(Mpa, psi or bar), Inlet/Outlet Connectors and so on;