FESTO MFH Series Solenoid Valves
The MFH series of single solenoid valves are part of the Tiger Classic range and are ideal for use in pneumatic applications. These highly durable valves are available with 5/2 way or 3/2 way function in a range of G thread pipe sizes, depending on the connection you require. They can be mounted on PAL manifold strips or on PRS manifold blocks.
Features and Benefits
- The Tiger Classic range of solenoid pneumatic valves are sturdy and reliable, with an IP65 protection rating and aluminium housing
- Internal pilot air supply with a compressed air operating medium
- Easily interchangeable solenoid coils
- Electrical actuation with F solenoid coil and mechanical spring reset
- The valve has a highly durable poppet seat design
- The FESTO solenoid valves have optimised response times with U-ring and servo control and a maximum operating pressure of 8 bar
- Operating temperature range of -5 to 40 °C
- Throttleable exhaust air function
F solenoid coil to be ordered separately.
- 5/2 monostable valve function
- Standard nominal flow rate of 1000 I/min
- G1/4 pneumatic connection
- Operation with lubricated medium is possible